Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wherein Athomia introduces her life.

I had a farm in Africa...only it wasn't a farm, it was a house.

And, it wasn't Africa, it was Texas.

I have one husband, three children, and a house in the woods in Texas.

It is a little known fact (or was to me) that you are issued hats, boots, and a drawl when you relocate to Texas.

I also found out, California names just don't work here.

So, for literary purposes, we are now:
The Italian (one husband),
Athomia (me),
Bubba, Stump, and Samantha Jeanpocket (three children).

Samantha (pictured above) is the only Texas native.

We traveled here two years ago from Southern California by train.

The Italian, Four-months-pregnant me, and Bubba and Stump (then 4 and 2 years old).
And, yes, I did bring my crystal and Limoge, too.

Welcome to my Life With A View Out Of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment